Triple Random offers complete CVIP services on HD Trucks, Light Trucks, and Trailers.
What is a CVIP?
The Commercial Vehicle Inspection Program (CVIP) is a requirement of Alberta Transportation for all commercial trucks, truck-tractors, light trucks, trailers, semi-trailers, and buses.
How often do I need an inspection?
Alberta transportation requires annual inspections of commercial trucks, truck-tractors, light trucks, trailers, and semi-trailers with a combined weight of 11,794 kilograms when operating intra-provincially and 4,500 kg when operating extra-provincially.
How does it work?
Our licensed technicians will look over your unit using criteria set by the Alberta Transportation, to make sure everything is working as it should. This includes, but not limited to, powertrain, suspension, brakes, steering, lighting and electrical system, tires and wheels, body, couplers, and hitches. Once the inspection has been done, we provide you with an estimate of repairs if required, make the repairs if necessary, complete the paperwork, and add the decal to your unit that shows the inspection date.
Why choose Triple Random to CVIP your fleet?
- Triple Random’s Certified Technicians and Heavy Duty mechanics will make sure that your fleet has the proper repairs and maintenance to keep your fleet rolling.
- Triple Random offers a flat rate of $99* CVIP if the wheels have been removed. All commercial vehicles require a visual brake inspection annually charged at $65 per axle.
- Transparent billing means customers know exactly what they’re paying for, with no hidden extras.
- Triple Random mechanics stay current on changes to the CVI Program, allowing us to inform you at the time of inspection of all items that require attention.
- Triple Random will provide you a quote with details on all items that will fail the CVI, those that may fail within the year, and those that require attention but will not fail the inspection. When you receive the quote, you are able to pick what you want to be completed if it isn’t to fail the inspection.
Contact Brandon Mills today for current pricing or to schedule your CVIP.
In order to qualify for the $99 inspection, any repairs required to pass inspection must be completed at Triple Random Inc.